Boss Chicks Mentor
Commit to sharing your wisdom in 2019!
Become a Mentor!
Could you be a fit as a Mentor for our Boss Chick Authentic Mentorship Program?
• Have you learned to ignore the naysayers, paved the road less travelled, and overcome obstacles personally and professionally?
• Are you ready to share your insights and wisdom with a woman who driven to grow personally and professionally?
• Do you have an area of expertise and willingness to share your social capital to empower women in business or career?
• Do you have a positive mindset and use your energy and time effectively?
• Can you commit to 2 – 3 hours a month for 1:1 support and guidance?
• Have you learned how to scale a business, build a circle of influence, secure funding, leverage your talents, and find new clients?
• Are you described by others as a SupportHER and disruptor who has a passion for making a difference in the lives of others?
We want to learn from you and celebrate your successes!
We have developed the BOSS Chicks Authentic Mentorship Program to help you share your wisdom, elevate your leadership, build your circle of influence, and pay it forward give back to the community while showcasing your business success.
Become a BOSS Chicks Mentor
The BOSS Chicks Authentic Mentorship Program is designed to leverage the knowledge of seasoned business leaders and support a woman on her journey:
• Learn from real-life experiences of successful businesswomen and men.
• Overcome overwhelm and create work-life balance.
• Expand your network and circle of influence.
• Be empowered with increased accountability.
• Gain perspective for business scalability.
• Learn from trailblazers and gain a disruptor mindset.
• Develop trust and gain confidence.
• Have female and male SupportHERS as champions in your corner.
• Be exposed to new ideas, concepts, think on a larger scale.
• Build Relevant and Authentic Connections to grow your business.
BOSS Chicks (Mentors) will strengthen critical business concepts for Protégés with the values of Canadian Business Chicks: Courage, Confidence, Commitment and Integrity.
Join BOSS Chicks as a Mentor, and connect with women who are at an earlier stage in their business and professional lives, who welcome your insights. They are driven, passionate self-starters, who want to tap into their network circle, to find better ways to solve challenges. By participating in the program as a Mentor, BOSS Chicks will help showcase your business, giving you, even more, opportunities for growth and celebration.
BOSS Chicks Authentic Mentorship Program is a flexible Mentorship program of 4 Modules – one focus (Commitment, Courage, Integrity, Confidence) for each quarter starting January annually. Commit to helping others succeed. Mentors must commit for a period of one-year.
Our program includes 1:1 mentorship and guidance, with seasoned mentors to learn:
• From real-world experiences
• To speed up the business expansion process
• To invite a different perspective
• To have a female or male SupportHER in your corner
• To receive validation or guidance often needed
• To be exposed to innovative new ideas and concepts, and think on a larger scale
• To expand your personal network, knowledge sources and circle of influence.
As a mentor, we match your background, expertise and experiences with our Protégé bases on their goals and mentorship objectives. One matches, our Mentorship pairs schedule 1:1 a monthly meeting (1.5 – 2 hours) in-person, via telephone or video conference. Mentorship pairs are given a workbook and invited to participate in our monthly Group Mentorship Call with all participants in the program for deeper learning.
Monthly Group Mentorship Calls – (*Optional) – First Wednesday each month (12:00 – 1:00 pm MST)
2019 Registration Open – Apply Now to Become a Mentor
Modules start every 90 days. No need to wait to register. As soon as your application is submitted the matching process will begin.
• Module 1 Commitment – January 2
• Module 2 Courage – April 3
• Module 3 Integrity – July 3
• Module 4 Confidence – October 2
Become a BOSS Chicks Mentor
Becoming a Mentor offers a valuable opportunity for you to give back to your colleagues, and women who desire growth and support. There are many benefits of offering your time, including:
• Leaving a legacy.
• Personal fulfilment and sense of gratitude.
• Move the needle to empower women in business.
• Make new connections, potential business collaborations.
• Being reminded of the simplicity of launching a new product or service.
• To appreciate and understand new technology or approaches.
• The potential for showcasing and referrals.
*There is no cost for Canadian Business Chick members or SupportHERs to become a Mentor.
To enable the best matching of our Mentor and Protégé pairings, please complete the Mentorship Application. All information is held in strict confidence to BOSS Chicks Authentic Mentorship Program.
Step 1: Make the commitment. Say YES to become a mentor!
Step 2: Complete the Mentorship Application
Step 3: You will be contacted when we have a Protégé match.
Become a Mentor or SupportHER to empower a woman!